intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holy Apostles Semnary [6/81]

Arrived a little early for my class at Holy Apostles College and rested outside the chapel at this monument. I teach and English Pronunciation class for Vietnamese brothers and sisters and Colombian seminarians here as a volunteer on Wednesday mornings. I have never seen such an 'in your face' statement as this; gives thought to the ongoing battle of doctrines and the question of life.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas, this is Harold's daughter, we met at Thanksgiving and again at Bushnell Park. I am just now getting to check out the blogs you shared with me (computer repairs are for the birds). I am in a very tumultuous time in my life right now (who isn't? I know). As a result, I am struggling with faith, the church, and spirituality. I know I am over-complicating things. The simple message of this blog really got through to me this evening, and for now I am just praying for peace. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete