intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Infant of Prague [46]

Our Lady Victorious Church, Carmelite Mission, is found in the Malastranka area of the city. As a child I always revered the Infant of Prague. This was during my schooling at St Joseph Cathedral School in Hartford. I went there from first to eighth grade. Somehow the fact that an infant was the center point made this all the more alluring.

So I was very excited that I was going to see the real thing. The statue was amazing and the clothing changes even more dazzling. I was not able to get as close to the Infant as I wanted but it was there in front of me. Because of the security measures I was not able to leave a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment