intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Andover Congregational Church [11]

After a nice lunch in a café by Andover Lake with my stepmother, Barbara, we visited her church to pray for peace. This typical New England church, the type seen so often on slick calendar pages, is the First Congregational Church of Andover UCC


The church was closed so I chose to leave my card on a rock inscribed with the church's name. I have worshipped here once or twice and it has a small but growing congregation. Pastor Ruth is a vital part of the religious aspect of the Andover area. There are many special things happening there. I plan to come back and attend a service soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment