intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Queen of the Apostles Chapel [4]

Today's planning meeting at Holy Apostles College and Seminary brought me to the chapel. The new chapel is so beautiful and just the right place for the seminarians to worship. I was finishing up a consulting venture for Vietnamese Nuns and Brothers studying here that I had started last year.


We had been having conversation classes at CVOC where I live. The level of English of the students has improved so much that they are now in academic classes. A new pronunciation class is also being offered and further complicates transporting the students to our campus. Maybe we can still fill a need there.  I left a card so that the nuns and seminarians will be able to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment