intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

St Michael's Ukrainian Church [12]

Driving around Hartford and taking the alternate route home, staying away from the highway, I have often seen the Crucifixion Statue in front of a beautiful home on Wethersfield Avenue. This is the Parish House and School of St Michael's Ukrainian Church. This is a place where I have wanted to explore but with the long-term road construction there had been no place to park until today.


I prayed and left a card at the Crucifixion Statue. I tried to take a picture but the sunlight was wrong and the parking space I had used was a bit awkward. Will try to return and get a picture of the beautiful statue with its Ukrainian inscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment