intro

In my 75th year, 2012/2013, I will pray for peace in as many places of worship around the world as I can.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MMH Chapel [6]


There is a small chapel in the Weiss Hospice Unit at Middlesex Memorial Hospital. This is the unit where Jean, my late wife, passed away. I volunteer here every Monday evening from 10pm to 2am as a means of giving back. The work is difficult but inspiring. Many people use this chapel as a respite in their visits. No one was using it last night so I stopped in and said a prayer. Jean's name is in the book there with her death date, February 10, 2005. I left a card in the book to mark that page.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful reading. Any chance you could post a picture of the card that you're leaving at different places? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try to get it into one of the next entries...

    ReplyDelete